Sunday, December 21, 2008

Advice Column

Dear Little Advice Voice in My Head,
Sometimes I really want to punch my son in the mouth. He has a horribly nasty attitude toward me and talks to me like I am the stupidest person in the world. He is almost 13. What should I do?
Sincerely,
Me

Dear You,
Wait 5 years. Then punch that kid in his mouth. He'll be 18 by then and you will be charged with simple assault instead of child abuse. It sounds a lot better.
Sincerely,
Little Advice Voice in Your Head





My Mom's a dork.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL - sorry happened about your blog thru someone else and this post made me laugh so hard! I constantly have this conversation with my self! My son will be 14 on monday! Just thought you might like to know that you arent the only one! :)

Merry Christmas

Anissa Mayhew said...

OMG, Karalyn!! That is hysterical...I nearly cried. Oh that poor kid is IN FOR IT.